Introducing the All New 2014 TRX420 Rancher! Take a second and tell us what you think after you review all of the 2014 Rancher info, we always love to see what people think when it comes to new models etc. 2014 Rancher Release Date is scheduled for September of 2013 and then we'll have the 2014 Rancher in stock and on Sale here at Honda of Chattanooga.
Update July 24th, 2013:
---> 2014 Rancher 420 ATV "MSRP" Prices / 2014 TRX420 SALE Prices CLICK HERE <---
After you're done checking out the new 2014 Rancher 420, head over and check out the newly redesigned 2014 Foreman 500. Click HERE for 2014 500 Foreman Review of Specs. As well as having the best prices around on the Rancher, we will have the best prices around on the 2014 Foreman 500 too here at Honda of Chattanooga. Now we'll get back to the details on the New 2014 Rancher...
Honda surprised us all back in 2007 when they redesigned the Rancher and went from the TRX350 Rancher that everyone had came to know and love over the years. Well the TRX420 Rancher has been out now since 2007 and has been a bullet-proof ATV, it's actually hard to believe it has been that many years now that I think about it haha. Honda has never let their guard down when it comes to making the Best Utility ATVs out there and the all new 2014 TRX420 Rancher proves that point. They took what was proven and kept it, while changing everything else up to truly make the 2014 Rancher a step above the 2013 model 420 Rancher. Now for the fun part, we'll get into what all Honda has up their sleeves for the 2014 Rancher model lineup.
Over the years, Honda's liquid-cooled fuel-injected 420cc FourTrax Rancher series has built a wide-ranging, loyal and enthusiastic following, thanks in large part to the multiple configurations that are available to meet many varied rider needs. For 2014, these FourTrax Rancher models feature an all-new chassis with a redesigned frame featuring new, longer-travel suspension for enhanced rider comfort plus outstanding performance over rugged terrain. That new chassis is wrapped in all-new bodywork with distinctively aggressive styling.
The multiple choices in drivetrain styles remain; the 4WD FourTrax Rancher 4x4 ES features Honda's highly regarded Electric Shift Program (ESP) that makes gear shifts as easy as pushing a button, while the 4WD FourTrax Rancher Automatic DCT features Honda's Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT), a five-speed fully automatic transmission that also gives the rider the option of ESP mode. The FourTrax Rancher 4x4 offers riders 4WD with a traditional manual-shift gearbox. The two-wheel-drive FourTrax Rancher available with manual or electric shift offers terrific performance, at an extremely affordable price point. Most of these models also offer the option of Electric Power Steering—all considered, it adds up to a wealth of wonderful choices for off-road work and play.
2014 Rancher ATV Features:
- Powered by Honda's proven fuel-injected 420cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder engine.
- New fuel injection settings lead to improved fuel efficiency and emissions.
- All-new chassis tuned for class-leading handling and perfomance.
- All-new bodywork plus other styling changes give the FourTrax Rancher a more aggressive look.
- Increased ride comfort thanks to a new seat and optimized ergonomics.
- Increased suspension travel front and rear with optimized settings for a plush ride.
- 2014 Rancher Colors: Red, Green, and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo for all models. Rancher Automatic DCT: Orange.
- A full line of accessories will be available when the 2014 FourTrax Rancher lineup arrives in the Honda dealer network later this year.
- MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS FALL.
2014 TRX420 Rancher Specs:
- Engine Type
- 420cc liquid-cooled fuel-injected OHV wet-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke
- 86.5mm x 75.1mm
- Keihin 34mm throttle-body fuel-injection system
- Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Front Tires
- 24 x 8-12
- Rear Tires
- 24 x 10-11
- Five-Speed with Reverse : Foot Shift MT, Pushbutton ESP or Automatic DCT
As always check with us at Honda of Chattanooga for the Lowest & Best 2014 Rancher ATV Prices around. We have been a Honda Powersports Dealer since 1962 for a reason...
Questions? Contact Kevin@HondaofChattanoogaTN.com