Introducing the 2014 Foreman TRX500! Once you check out the details on the new 2014 Foreman, let us know what you think below in the comment box. It's always interesting to hear what people think of new products etc.
October 31st - 2013 Update - 2014 Foreman 500 In Stock at Honda of Chattanooga / Click Here ---> 2014 Foreman 500 SALE Price.
Once we have more detailed specs on the 2014 500 Foreman ATV I'll do an updated post but as of right now this is all of the information available on the 2014 Foreman. The 2014 TRX500 Foreman Release Date is scheduled for October of 2013 and then we'll have the 2014 Foreman in stock and on Sale here at Honda of Chattanooga. Now lets get to the good stuff with some info/specs on one of Honda's new ATVs for 2014.
After you're done checking out the new 2014 Foreman 500, head over and check out the newly redesigned 2014 Rancher TRX420. Click HERE for 2014 420 Rancher Review of Specs. As well as having the best prices around on the Foreman, we will have the best prices around on the 2014 Rancher 420 too here at Honda of Chattanooga. Now we'll get back to the details on the New 2014 Foreman...
Honda’s line of all-terrain vehicles has always been the machinery people count on for their next adventure out on the trail or their next big job. But some adventures – and jobs – are tougher than others. That’s when you go with the Foreman. Strong. Rugged. Able to do-it-all, whether it’s on your favorite trail, the ranch, or the farm. And here’s the best news yet: for 2014 our Foreman is all-new with tons of new features.
For years, the FourTrax TRX Foreman series of ATVs has carved out an impeccable reputation as hard-working partners that also know how to have fun when it's time for a little recreation. Now that reputation grows stronger than ever as the next generation of FourTrax Foremans arrives for 2014 with an all-new chassis, suspension, locking front differential, styling and more. As before, the FourTrax Foreman 4x4 ES boasts Honda's renowned Electric Shift Program (ESP) that delivers push-button convenience for shifting, while the manual-shift FourTrax Foreman 4x4 is the machine of choice for riders who prefer the more conventional gearbox. Both models can be had with the option of Electric Power Steering as well. No matter which configuration you may favor, the FourTrax Foreman shines brighter than ever as the ideal machine to tackle a hard day's work while also pulling double duty when you head out for that weekend adventure.
Serious Terrain Demands Serious Traction.
2014 500 Foreman Features:
- Powered by Honda's proven fuel-injected 475cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder engine.
- New fuel injection settings lead to improved fuel efficiency and emissions.
- All-new chassis tuned for class-leading handling and perfomance.
- All-new electronic front differential lock.
- All-new bodywork plus other styling changes give the FourTrax Foreman a more aggressive look.
- Increased ride comfort thanks to a new seat and optimized ergonomics.
- Increased suspension travel front and rear with optimized settings for a plush ride.
- Colors: Red, Green, Blue and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo for all models.
- A full line of accessories will be available when the 2014 FourTrax Foreman lineup arrives in the Honda dealer network later this year.
- MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS FALL.
Have any questions on the new 2014 Honda Foreman? Email Kevin@HondaofChattanoogaTN.com