Honda released to us at Honda of Chattanooga some details this morning on the all new 2014 Pioneer 700 2 seater Side by Side. This may get confusing to some as a couple months ago Honda released information on the new 2014 Pioneer 700-4 which is the 4 seater version of this new side by side. The 2014 Pioneer 700-2 will be replacing the Honda Big Red in the Honda Side X Side lineup. Honda hasn't announced the MSRP pricing yet on the 2014 Pioneer 700 2 seater but they claim the price will be in the $10,000 range which will make it quite a bit more affordable than the Honda Big Red Side by Side. The Pioneer has more ground clearance than the Big Red along with a lot more features that will truly make this a great utility SxS.
Update June 20, 2013:
Click Here for more details on 2014 Honda Pioneer 700 Price & Release Date
The 2014 Pioneer 700 & 2014 Pioneer 700-4 Price and Release Date Info has finally been released to us here at Honda of Chattanooga.
2014 Honda Pioneer 700 Price starts at $9,999 (SXS700M2 - MSRP)
2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4 Price starts at $11,699 (SXS700M4 - MSRP)
- 2014 Pioneer 700 SALE Price at Honda of Chattanooga (Click Here) SXS700M2 SALE!
- 2014 Pioneer 700-4 SALE Price at Honda of Chattanooga (Click Here) SXS700M4 SALE!
The first 2014 Honda Pioneer rolls off the production line at Honda of South Carolina Mfg this Friday! Press will be present to cover this milestone event and will also join HSC in celebrating their 15th anniversary.
2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4 Release Date Info:
- 2014 Pioneer 700-4 (SXS700M4) Release Date is scheduled for August so we'll have the 2014 Pioneer 700-4 In Stock at Honda of Chattanooga in August of 2014.
- 2014 Pioneer 700 (SXS700M2) Release Date is scheduled for September so we'll have the 2014 Pioneer 700 In Stock at Honda of Chattanooga in September of 2014.
In 2014, Honda's Pioneer 700 sets the standard as the ultimate in hard-working, hard-playing side-by-sides. Whether you're off to the job site or a weekend adventure in the woods, this newest version carries two people and a load of gear and supplies—up to 1000 pounds—to those spots that are especially tough to reach. Quick acceleration, good top speed and smooth-riding long-travel suspension are some of the keys to what makes the Pioneer 700 so special. The handy tilt bed adds lots of versatility, and being a Honda, it also features industry-leading safety features—plus outstanding value. Available in three colors, Red, Olive and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo™, this workhorse of a machine can also be dressed up, modified and personalized by choosing from the full line of more than 50 Honda Genuine Accessories/Honda Signature Accessories.
2014 Honda Pioneer 700 Release Date at Honda of Chattanooga will be September of 2013.
If you're looking for a Forum for your new Honda SxS / MUV / UTV / Side by Side etc check out www.HondaSxS.com - They have a section on the forum for the 2014 Pioneer 700 and a section of the forum for current Honda Big Red owners too.
Features and Benefits
- Powered by Honda's proven fuel-Injected 700cc-class liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke engine that features an automotive-style automatic transmission with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and reverse.
- Long-travel suspension with 7.9 inches in front and 9.1 inches in the rear provides a plush ride with class-leading stability.
- All-new rugged, aggressive and exciting styling.
- Three colors available including Red, Olive, and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo.
- Load capacities of up to 1000 pounds hauling, or 1500 pounds towing.
- Full line of more than 50 accessories will be available.
- The Pioneer's design incorporates proven Honda technology for legendary Honda reliability.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Fabric Roof/Rear Panel (Camo, Black), Hard Roof, Bimini Roof, Glass Windshield, Glass Windshield Wiper Kit, Hard Front Doors, Fabric Front Doors (Camo, Black), Hard Cab Rear Panel, Rear Cargo Net, Roll Cage Cargo Bag, Full Storage Cover, Rubber Floor Mats (front row), Front Seat/Headrest Covers (Camo), Bed Mat, Switch Plate/Auxillary Wiring Harness, Heater/Defrost Kit, Auxillary Lights, Light Bar, Flag with Mount, Graphics Kit, Rear View Mirror, Side Mirrors on Hard Doors
- Poly Windscreen, Poly Two-Piece Windscreen, Poly Half Windscreen, Winch, Snow Plow, Hitch Ball, Receiver Hitch Plug, Draw Bar, Aluminum A-Arm Guards (FR, RR), Rear Bumper, Front Bumper, Backup Alarm, Horn Kit, Side Mirrors
2014 Honda Pioneer Specs
|Engine Type:||675cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore and Stroke:||102.0mm x 82.6mm|
|Induction:||Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle body|
|Ignition:||Full-transistorized with electronic advance|
|Transmission:||Automotive-style with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and Reverse. Three drive modes include 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with differential lock|
|Driveline:||Direct front and rear driveshafts|
|Suspension||Front: Independent double-wishbone; 7.9 inches travel|
Rear: Independent double-wishbone; 9.1 inches travel
|Brakes||Front: 200mm hydraulic disc|
Rear: 170mm hydraulic disc
|Tires||Front: 25 x 8-12|
Rear: 25 x 10-12
|Ground Clearance:||10.3 inches|
|Turning Radius:||14.8 feet|
|Towing Capacity:||1500 pounds|
|Payload Capacity:||1000 pounds|
|Fuel Capacity:||8.2 gallons, including 1.2-gallon reserve|
|Colors:||Red, Olive, Honda Phantom Camo|
|Curb Weight*:||1261 pounds|