Introducing the all new 2014 Honda Grom (MSX125)! Pre-order your 2014 Honda Grom today at Honda of Chattanooga. Contact Kevin@HondaofChattanoogaTN.com for more details.
Due to Honda's new MAP Pricing Policy we can't advertise our SALE price here at Honda of Chattanooga so contact us for your best 203 Honda Grom sale price.
2014 Honda Grom Release Date - The Grom has officially been released and we are filling pre-orders now on the 2014 Grom. Please see below on how to get our 2014 Grom SALE price from us here at Honda of Chattanooga
- Request 2014 GROM SALE Price / Honda of Chattanooga - Click Here
- Email Kevin / Kevin@HondaofChattanoogaTN.com
- Call Kevin at 423-855-5055
Want to take advantage of our 2014 Honda Grom Pre Order SALE? Click Here for Honda of Chattanooga 2014 Grom SALE
Personally I have been wanting to get my hands on a Honda ZB50 for years but due to them being so rare and parts availability slim I haven't been able to find one. Enter Honda's new 2014 Grom! Now I don't have to worry about the ZB50 haha as Honda is releasing this new "Monkey Bike" here to us in the United States thankfully. It'll be interesting to see what the aftermarket companies do with the 2014 Grom when it comes to Big Bore Kits / Exhausts etc for the 2014 Grom.
Okay, admit it: When you first look at the sporty and compact 2014 Honda Grom you just have to smile. And no matter how long you've been riding, you just want to throw a leg over this bike and twist the throttle. It's an excellent fit for both new and experienced riders, but to Gen Y buyers in particular the Grom carries a bit of attitude while promising fun times: the compact frame size, low seat, inverted front fork and hydraulic disc brakes make this the real deal. The fuel-injected 125cc engine delivers lots of torque, the 4-speed manual transmission works just like any other full-sized bike, the maneuverability and handling make it a joy to ride, and there's even room for a passenger. Factor in its efficient size with an affordable price, and there's just no way you can pass up this chance to get out and ride. Because no matter who you are, the Grom will keep you smiling, ride after ride.
|2014 Honda Grom Red|
|2014 Honda Grom Black|
Now to the big question a lot of people are going to be asking... What kind of horsepower does the 2014 Honda Grom make?
The Honda Grom is powered by a fuel-injected 125cc single-cylinder engine based on the powerplant used in the Honda Wave 125i scooter. American Honda did not release any performance numbers, but the parent company had previously claimed the MSX125 Grom has an output of 9.7 horsepower at 7000 rpm and 8.0 ft-lb. at 5,500 rpm.
Features and Benefits
- Single-cylinder 125cc SOHC four-stroke engine packs a perfect blend of performance with impressive fuel efficiency plus accessible and fun all-around ability.
- The engine uses low-friction technology such as an offset cylinder and a roller rocker arm for the valve gear.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) offers excellent throttle response over a wide range of riding conditions by continuously monitoring several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions.
- The four-speed gearbox is managed via a manual clutch and offers smooth and consistent gear changes.
- Compact chassis features a sturdy steel frame.
- Telescopic inverted 31mm front fork, like a full-size motorcycle, delivers 3.9 inches of well-controlled travel.
- Steel box-section rear swingarm and a sturdy single shock yield 4.1 inches of comfortable rear-wheel travel.
- Single front 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper and single rear 190mm disc with hydraulic single-piston caliper deliver strong stopping power.
- Compact 47.4-inch wheelbase and light curb weight of 225 pounds results in amazing agility to boost rider confidence.
- LCD digital dash includes speedometer, odometer/A&B tripmeters, clock and fuel gauge.
- Available in Pearl Red and Metallic Black.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
It's going to be very interesting to see what the aftermarket companies come up with on the new 2014 Honda Grom. The Grom is also known as the MSX125 and has been released oversea's already. Here are a few of them modded out and man oh man do they look good!
|Engine Type:||124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore and Stroke:||52.4mm x 57.9mm|
|Valve Train:||SOHC; two valves per cylinder|
|Induction:||PGM-FI with automatic enrichment|
|Suspension||Front: 31mm inverted fork; 3.9 inches travel|
Rear: Single shock with steel box-section swingarm; 4.1 inches travel
|Brakes||Front: Single 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper|
Rear: Single 190mm disc with hydraulic single-piston caliper
|Rake (Caster Angle):||25° 0’.|
|Trail:||81mm (3.2 inches)|
|Seat Height:||29.7 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||1.45 gallons|
|Fuel Economy Estimate**:||TBD|
|Colors:||Pearl Red, Metallic Black|
|Curb Weight*:||225 pounds|