Honda’s new 2014 Forza is a scooter that’s way more than what you think a scooter can be. With the power to carry you and a passenger on the highway thanks to a smooth, powerful all-new engine, integral storage (enough for two helmets) and even a power outlet for your accessories, the Forza bridges the gaps between fun, practical, and luxurious. Whether you use it for commuting, around-town, errand running, or just a way to get out and have fun, the Forza is a great transportation option that just about anyone can enjoy.
2014 Honda Forza Scooter MPG - Estimated 68 Miles Per Gallon
2014 Honda Forza Scooter Release Date - August 23 and then the 2014 Forza will be on SALE at Honda of Chattanooga.
A lot of people may remember the Honda Reflex scooter which was a 250cc scooter that was quite popular for many years. Honda dropped that model a few years ago and up to 2013 we had quite a large gap between the PCX150 Scooter to the SilverWing 600 Scooter. Honda listened and for 2014 they are bringing us a scooter to the US that will bridge that gap and offer a lot of bang for the buck with the 2014 Forza 300 Scooter.
//// Our 2014 Forza Sale price is too low to advertise due to Honda's new Minimum Advertised Price policy. Below are a few different options on how you can get our 2014 Forza 300 Sale Price from us at Honda of Chattanooga.
- Request a Quote for 2014 Forza 300 Sale Price - Click Here
- Request a Quote for 2014 Forza 300 ABS Sale Price - Click Here
- Email Kevin@HondaofChattanoogaTN.com
- Call Kevin at 423-855-5055
- Browse 2014 models on HondaofChattanoogaTN.com and Click "Request Quote"
2014 Forza Underseat Storage -
It doesn't get any easier than this: Just pop a latch and the Forza’s seat tips up, revealing a huge storage compartment big enough for two full-face helmets or a bunch of groceries. It’s secure and weather-resistant, too.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic Honda V-Matic transmission provides seamless acceleration along with twist-and-go simplicity.
- Liquid-cooled fuel-injected four-stroke 279cc single-cylinder engine features a single overhead camshaft and four valves per cylinder with roller rocker arms for strong engine performance, excellent fuel efficiency and clean, efficient operation.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) offers excellent throttle response over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Combined Braking System (CBS) with a 256mm front disc and 240mm rear disc provides excellent braking power for added confidence in a wide range of operating conditions.
- Optional Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS with CBS).
- 35mm front fork with 3.7 inches of suspension travel provides a comfortable and controlled ride.
- Double-sided aluminum swingarm and twin rear shocks with 3.9 inches of travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer/A&B tripmeters, clock, fuel, coolant temperature and oil level warning light.
- Under-seat storage compartment can hold two full-face helmets.
- Dual fairing pockets provide additional storage area.
- 12-volt power socket allows easy access to plug in accessories.
- Available in Pearl Red.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Tall Windscreen, 35 Liter Rear Trunk, Rear Trunk Attachment Kit, Cycle Cover, One-Key System for Rear Trunk
2014 Honda Forza 300 Specs
|Model:||NSS300 / NSS300A with Combined ABS|
|Engine Type:||279.2cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore and Stroke:||72.0mm x 68.5mm|
|Valve Train:||SOHC; four-valve|
|Induction:||PGM-FI with automatic enrichment|
|Transmission:||Honda V-Matic belt-converter continuously variable automatic transmission|
|Suspension||Front: 35mm telescopic fork; 3.7 inches travel|
Rear: Twin shock; 3.9 inches travel
|Brakes||Front: Single 256mm disc with twin-piston caliper with CBS|
Rear: 240mm disc with single-piston caliper with CBS
Optional Combined ABS
|Rake (Caster Angle):||27° 0’|
|Trail:||89mm (3.5 inches)|
|Seat Height:||28.2 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||3.0 gallons|
|Fuel Economy Estimate**:||68 MPG|
|Curb Weight*:||422 pounds (NSS300) / 428 pounds (NSS300A)|