The all NEW 2014 Honda Pioneer 700 Side by Side is what our customers have been wanting for quite a while now. Honda stepped into the ring with the Big Red in 2010 and has been a hit ever since but with this new model the competition won't stand a chance. Thankfully the release date on the 2014 Pioneer is scheduled to be Summer of 2013 so not long until we have them in stock and on the showroom floor here at Honda of Chattanooga. Take a look at some of the specs on the machine and you'll see why Honda is #1 when it comes to off-road machines.
Click Here ---> 2014 Pioneer 700-4 Pre Order SALE / Now accepting deposits at Honda of Chattanooga!
If you're looking for a Forum for your new Honda SxS / MUV / UTV / Side by Side etc check out www.HondaSxS.com - They have a section on the forum for the 2014 Pioneer 700 and a section of the forum for current Honda Big Red owners too.
Now you don't have to choose between a two-person or four-person Side-by-Side: The all-new Honda Pioneer boasts an innovative convertible design that allows the two rear seats to fold into the bed. Owners can opt to use the Pioneer with two-seat, three-seat or four-seat configurations. Best of all, the rear seats fold quickly and easily without the need for tools, and once folded away the Pioneer's tilt-bed space can be fully utilized. Long-travel suspension combines a comfortable ride with high-performance handling, and helps give the Pioneer the load capacity to haul 1000 pounds or tow 1500 pounds.
The Pioneer 700-4 features the industry's first convertible rear seating design that offers the convenience and versatility of switching between two, three, or four person seating configurations, and provides full bed space and tilt function while in the two-person configuration.
In addition, the all-new look of the Pioneer 700-4 features new rugged styling and your choice of three colors, Red, Olive or the all-new Honda Phantom Camo™, designed by Honda. The Pioneer 700-4's proven 700-class engine, and durable automotive-style automatic transmission with a heavy-duty torque converter will get you and your passengers where you need to go. And its 1000-pound cargo capacity or 1500-pound towing capacity will get your gear there, too.
The Pioneer 700-4's long-travel suspension features 7.9 inches (front) and 9.1 inches (rear) of travel for enhanced comfort and capability.
Designed, developed, and expertly built in the U.S., the Pioneer 700-4 will also be affordable and durable. In addition, standard passenger doors, nets, and headrests assist in providing a secure ride. The new Pioneer 700-4, the first of a new breed.
In addition, there'll be a full line of Honda Genuine Accessories and Honda Signature Accessories that will allow you to add functionality and style to your vehicle, including tops, doors, windscreens, a winch, a snow plow, lights and more.
It will be available in three colors—Red, Green, and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo. A full line of more than 50 accessories will also be available when the Pioneer hits Honda's dealer network later this year.
- Powered by Honda's proven fuel-Injected 700cc-class liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke engine that features an automotive-style automatic transmission with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and reverse.
- All-new convertible seating design offers the versatility and adjustability of two, three, or four-person seating configurations.
- Seating arrangement can be quickly and easily changed thanks to a folding, stow-away rear-seat design, and provides full bed space and tilt function while in the two-person configuration.
- With the overall dimensions of a two-person design, the Pioneer maintains a high level of maneuverability while still being able to seat up to four people.
- Long-travel suspension with 7.9 inches in front and 9.1 inches in the rear provides a plush ride with class-leading stability.
- All-new rugged, aggressive and exciting styling.
- Three colors available including Red, Green, and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo.
- Load capacities of 1000 pounds hauling, or 1500 pounds towing.
- Full line of more than 50 accessories will be available when the Pioneer hits Honda's dealer network later this year.
- The Pioneer's design incorporates proven Honda technology for legendary Honda reliability.
- More information will be available in May.
Honda Pioneer 700-4 Signature Accessories
- Hard Roof, Fabric Roof/Rear Panel (Camo, Black), Bimini Roof, Glass Windshield, Glass Windshield Wiper Kit, Hard Front Doors, Fabric Front Doors (Camo, Black), Fabric Rear Doors (Camo, Black), Hard Cab Rear Panel 2P for 4P, Soft Rear Panel (Black), Soft Rear Panel 2P/4P (Black), Bed Extender, Rear Cargo Net, Roll Cage Cargo Bag, Full Storage Cover, Rubber Floor Mats (rear row, front row), Front Seat/Headrest Covers (Camo), Rear Seat/Headrest Covers (Camo), Poly Bed Liner, Bed Mat, Switch Plate/Auxillary Wiring Harness, Heater/Defrost Kit, Auxillary Lights, Light Bar, Flag with Mount, Graphics Kit, Rear View Mirror, Side Mirrors on Hard Doors
- Poly Two-Piece Windscreen, Poly Windscreen, Poly Half Windscreen, Winch, Snow Plow, Hitch Ball, Receiver Hitch Plug, Draw Bar, Bed Extender, Aluminum A-Arm Guards (FR, RR), Rear Bumper, Front Bumper, Backup Alarm, Horn Kit, Side Mirrors
Update June 20, 2013:
Click Here for more details on 2014 Honda Pioneer 700 Price & Release Date
The 2014 Pioneer 700 & 2014 Pioneer 700-4 Price and Release Date Info has finally been released to us here at Honda of Chattanooga.
2014 Honda Pioneer 700 Price starts at $9,999 (SXS700M2 - MSRP)
2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4 Price starts at $11,699 (SXS700M4 - MSRP)
- 2014 Pioneer 700 SALE Price at Honda of Chattanooga (Click Here) SXS700M2 SALE!
- 2014 Pioneer 700-4 SALE Price at Honda of Chattanooga (Click Here) SXS700M4 SALE!
The first 2014 Honda Pioneer rolls off the production line at Honda of South Carolina Mfg this Friday! Press will be present to cover this milestone event and will also join HSC in celebrating their 15th anniversary.
2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4 Release Date Info:
- 2014 Pioneer 700-4 (SXS700M4) Release Date is scheduled for August so we'll have the 2014 Pioneer 700-4 In Stock at Honda of Chattanooga in August of 2014.
- 2014 Pioneer 700 (SXS700M2) Release Date is scheduled for September so we'll have the 2014 Pioneer 700 In Stock at Honda of Chattanooga in September of 2014.
|Engine Type:||675cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore and Stroke:||102.0mm x 82.6mm|
|Induction:||Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle body|
|Ignition:||Full-transistorized with electronic advance|
|Transmission:||Automotive-style with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and Reverse. Three drive modes include 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with differential lock|
|Driveline:||Direct front and rear driveshafts|
|Suspension||Front: Independent double-wishbone; 7.9 inches travel|
Rear: Independent double-wishbone; 9.1 inches travel
|Brakes||Front: 200mm hydraulic disc|
Rear: 170mm hydraulic disc
|Tires||Front: 25 x 8-12|
Rear: 25 x 10-12
|Ground Clearance:||10.3 inches|
|Turning Radius:||14.8 feet|
|Towing Capacity:||1500 pounds|
|Payload Capacity:||1000 pounds|
|Fuel Capacity:||8.2 gallons, including 1.2-gallon reserve|
|Colors:||Red, Olive, Honda Phantom Camo|
|Curb Weight*:||1396 pounds|
As always if you want the best & lowest price possible on the all NEW 2014 Honda Pioneer come see us at Honda of Chattanooga as we'll have them on SALE with the best deals around...