Well we finally got our 2013 Honda F6B in stock here at Honda of Chattanooga. We have the F6B Bagger on SALE with Lowest & Best Prices you'll find on a 2013 F6B.
Scroll down and you'll find pictures of the 2013 F6B in Black and also a video showing off the F6B while walking around it. We have waiting lists on these so they are going to continue to be a hot ticket item for a while so if you're looking to put your name on one and get the best deal on a F6B get with us at Honda of Chattanooga and you won't find a better deal!
No Freight / Prep / Setup Fee's at Honda of Chattanooga!
Don't fall victim to some dealers offering prices that may seem too good to be true... They will make the money back somewhere and it will be on the backend. They won't offer you the promotional 1.99% financing from Honda, they will tell you that you don't qualify for a certain rate and then bump up the rate - while telling you that you were approved at is higher than what the "buy rate" is. Continued below in the next paragraph.
For example: Lets say you were approved at 4.99%, well the dealer can hide that from you and tell you that you were approved at 6.99%. The 2% difference is well over $1,000 profit in the dealerships pocket the second you sign that contract. Another game is pushing credit / life disability when it's really not needed, pushing GAP Insurance when it's not needed and trying to force it on you. Selling you a gimmick "Life Time Warranty" for your Honda that isn't through Honda so good luck on getting another dealer to honor the warranty. Pushing aftermarket Warranties instead of the Honda Protection Plan so they can play games and jack the price of it up sky high. I could go on and on with the games that are play and we're trying to help you in making this purchase that should be fun, not a hassle like that.
Honda Finance has many Financing Promotions right now on the 2013 F6B:
- 1.99% Fixed Rate Financing
- $0 Down Financing
- 90 Days NO Payment
Below you'll find another overview of the Features and Benefits of the F6B, I won't repeat all of the same information that most have read doing your research on the new F6B Bagger. But if you are just now starting your research I have got plenty of posts on our Blog here with info/details on the F6B and you can also check out our main site HondaofChattanoogaTN.com
Review of Features and Benefits- Innovative appearance with blacked-out styling, plus incredible performance put the Gold Wing F6B in a class of one.
- Blacked-out treatment applied to wheels, engine and frame.
- Shorty windscreen and gunfighter-style seat add to a unique persona.
- Powerful, fuel-injected 1832cc engine features a parallel two-valve cylinder head with direct shim-under-bucket valve actuation for strong and smooth power production plus rugged dependability.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates two 40mm throttle bodies and six high-pressure programmed fuel injectors.
- Premium audio system features direct MP3/i-Pod connectivity.
- Multi-information screen features odometer/A&B tripmeters, clock, air temperature, saddlebag open indicator, audio controls and music information.
- Sleek lower cowl adds to the aggressive look.
- Stylish tail section incorporates passenger grabrails.
- Lockable, waterproof saddlebags offer large storage capacity.
- Convenient glovebox.
- Deluxe model includes passenger backrest, centerstand, self-canceling turn signals and heated grips.
- Available in Black or Red on both standard and deluxe models.
2013 Honda Gold Wing F6B Specs
|Model:||GL1800B / GL1800BD|
|Engine Type:||1832cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke:||74mm x 71mm|
|Valve Train:||SOHC; two valves per cylinder|
|Ignition:||Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping|
|Transmission:||Five-speed including Overdrive|
|Suspension||Front: 45mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system; 4.8 inches travel|
Rear: Pro Arm single-side swingarm with Pro-Link single shock with remote-controlled spring preload adjustment; 4.1 inches travel
|Brakes||Front: Dual full-floating 296mm discs with CBS three-piston calipers|
Rear: Single ventilated 316mm disc with CBS three-piston caliper
|Tires||Front: 130/70R-18 |
|Rake (Caster angle):||29.15°|
|Trail:||109mm (4.3 inches)|
|Seat Height:||29.1 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||6.7 gallons|
|Estimated Fuel Economy**:||TBD|
|Curb Weight*:||842 pounds|